Healthy Snack- BCAA Jelly in a Watermelon
- Half a watermelon
- Jelly crysteals/ gelatine
- Womens Best BCCAs, I used the Watermelon sorbet flavour to add a bit more of a watermelon touch to it ;)
Preparing the watermelon
- Take out the fruit from half a watermelon, be careful so that you don’t break its shell
Preparing the jelly
The amount of jelly will depend on the size of your watermelon/other bucket. I recommend preparing the jelly in batches, or double batches and making up more acording to your needs
- Boil water in a kettle
- Add 1 cup of boiling water per 1 sachet off jelly powder - or as other ways instructed on your jelly/ gelatine mix
- Add a cup of water to a shaker and add one scoop of your BCAA’s. Shake well.
- Mix the hot jelly mixture with your cold BCAA mixture and stir
- Pour your jelly BCAA mixture into your empty watermelon. Once the watermelon half is full, place in the fridge overnight.
- Cut up and serve!
Where I get my supplements from:
Discount code: 'Camilla10'
LOGIN TO YOUR VIP ACCOUNT