Lunch/ Dinner- Fresh Barramundi with Steamed Vegetables
What You need
- 1/2 cup chopped Broccoli or Broccolini
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 Cup chopped Zucchini
- Season lighly with salt and herbs & spices of choice
- 150 gram filet of barramundi
- 1/2 lemon for juicing lemon
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil for preparing the fish
What To Do
- Fill your pot half way with water. Turn to medium-high heat until water is boiling.
Place your vegetables in your steam basket and place on top of the pot with lid firmly on.
Steam until vegetables are tender, but not mushy.
Heat up a frying pan/grill. Pan fry your fish in coconut oil for great taste.
Cut your lemon in halve and squeeze over the fish in the pan and over vegetables. Add a pinch of salt
Place fish and vegetables on to a plate and serve as is!
Fats- 8.4 g
Total carbohydrates- 15.6 g
Protein- 42.4 g
*(please note that calories are an approximate and based upon raw foods- will vary due to cooking time of foods etc)