My partner and I have just arrived back in Australia after a couple of weeks in Beautiful Bali! As I've had lots of questions regarding the trip I decided to blog some recommendations of what to do in Bali! Here is both a video version and everything in text!! If you have an amazing experience you recommend- comment below for everyone to see :D
SO... TO SUM THAT UP:
Where to stay
Basing on my trip experience- Locations I recommend staying at are:
We also had 2 nights in Uluwatu for some relaxation at the end of the trip. @HiddenHillsVillas was absolutely phenomenal! We had a private 2- bedroom Villa with an infinity pool and 180 degree ocean views. Private villa driver, butler... everything detail here is perfect! This place is a little more expensive but definitely worth at least one or two nights if the budget allows! (photo from one of their villas above)
Activities in Bali
Things I recommend to do in Bali:
- Walk around the streets, get hassled by locals and visit the many beautiful boutiques in Seminyak. This is definitely the best area to walk around in, although both Legian and Kuta is great fun too.
- Half-day afternoon trip to Ubud, see local handicraft of choice, visit the Monkey Forest and finish up with a nice seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay. We used a private driver, which is a lot cheaper than going on an organized tour, and it gives you the chance to see exactly what you wish. We paid 400,000.00 rph for a half day tour (about $40 AUD)
- Half-day afternoon trip to Uluwatu, we visited Padang Padang Beach and then went and explored Uluwatu Temple and watched a traditional "kecak dance" at sunset. Finish up with dinner somewhere before being taken back to tour hotel!
- Spend a day at @FinnsBeachClub in Uluwatu. This stunning private beach club won't leave you disappointed. There is an entry fee to the area (about $25 AUD) but it's worth it for a beautiful day out. Equipment such as SUP boards, snorkeling gear and kayaks is included in the entry fee.
- Spend a day and train at the fitness centre in @Cangguclub, visit @splashBali in the same complex area and have a massage at @BodyTempleBali. This is a super fun active day and a great place to take both young kids and us that are kids at heart. The massages are amazing here too and a great way to finish the day!
Activities around Bali
- Explore the islands; Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Ceningan Island. There are fantastic diving and snorkeling places here!
- Visit Gili islands if you have some extra time on your hands. The trip here is long so it's worth staying for a couple of nights
Where to go for sunset
- @PtHeadBali is a must-vist place for sunset! the breathtaking infinity pool and ocean view when the sun performs it's beautiful light show is something you won't forget!
- @WBaliSeminyak is another stunning location where you can enjoy the sunset views
Where to Eat
- Our favorite place was "Char Char Bar and Grill" in Seminyak! Affordable prices, friendly staff and most importantly; the food is divine! Make sure you try this place out
- Make sure you stay somewhere; resort/hotel/villa, where breakfast is included!
I hope you have enjoyed my recommendations! Add some of your own things to do in Bali below!